STEPHANIE UNGARO
Serving with YWAM Australia

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Praise Report

Just wanted to give a praise report on yesterday's fundraiser at Kit's house:

All I can say is... GOD SHOWED UP! His provision went above and beyond our expectations. We had a packed house filled with friends, family, and the Holy Spirit, raising over $1,800.00! It could not have gone better. Thank you so much to everyone who prayed about this event and to those who were able to come and support me.

I am currently at about $4,460.00. I have two more weeks to raise $3,540.00 to reach my needed support of $8,000.00.

God has really been giving me a sense of affirmation these past few weeks as I prepare for this mission trip. His hand has been guiding each and every detail of my spiritual and financial needs. I am in awe as I witness the Spirit at work in my life- it is such a joy and encouragement. I know I am right where God wants me and I cannot wait to see all his plans unfold as I seek his will.

Only 2 weeks until I take off for Australia!!! Please continue to pray for God's provision.

Love and Blessings,

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie,

    Have you considered setting up a PayPal account so people can make donations to you online via your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie, It's Natalie from work, I'm glad to see you arrived safely. I think what your doing is awesome. That's crazy the sun rises at 4:30am. Everything looks soo beautiful over there.Hope your able to reach your goal. I'll definitley keep you all in my prayers. Keep taking pictures!! Take Care, Have a great day, or night. lol.

    ReplyDelete