STEPHANIE UNGARO
Serving with YWAM Australia

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fundraising Praise Report

Thank you so much to all who came, supported, and prayed for the Pancake Breakfast fundraiser I had after church today. I am so blown away by God... I raised almost $1,000.00!

I have now approached the $2,500.00 mark since I've been home. My plane ticket and visa are paid for, but I am still in need of my course fees and outreach fees- about $8,500.00 to go within the next few months. I have about $415/month coming in from committed monthly supporters out of a goal of $550/month when I begin to staff. Almost there! I am feeling very encouraged by the way God has been providing for me.

I leave on Thursday for Australia to start the School of Evangelism. I am VERY excited to begin this adventure with God and am ready to take in all that God has prepared for me during this six month commitment. Please pray for the renewing of my mind as I take this time to be immersed in the Word, that God will continue to conform and refine me into the woman He has called me to be. I am hoping to find purpose and direction as I seek God with an open heart to find my place in ministry on the mission field. Please also pray for finances to steadily come in at the right time. I have been trying to sell my car and hope to get it sold by the end of the year (If you know anyone who would like to buy a Toyota Highlander, please send me an e-mail! :)

Just wanted to give you all a quick update on my finances and say a huge THANK YOU to Orlando Community Church and all those who have been lifting me up in prayer. I feel incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such a generous, loving, and supportive community in Christ. I love you all and will continue to send updates regarding my needs and prayer requests.

Love and blessings,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment