STEPHANIE UNGARO
Serving with YWAM Australia

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Praise Report and Financial Update

God provided the rest of my lecture fees this week! PRAISE GOD! He is so faithful. Thank you everyone for praying!

Another praise report is that my health is fully restored as of yesterday. I had a very fast recovery from a terrible head cold due to all the prayers that I received. I am very thankful!

I do have just one month to raise my outreach fees ($4200). I am trying to sell my car at the moment, but have not had a single person interested yet. Please pray for financial breakthrough however God wants to raise these funds. Please also pray for my classmates, Bree and Justin, as they are still raising both lecture and outreach fees.

Thank you so much for your consistent prayers... they are certainly making a huge impact and I am so appreciative :)

Blessings,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment