STEPHANIE UNGARO
Serving with YWAM Australia

Monday, November 22, 2010

Some Birthday Pictures...

Just wanted to share some pictures from my birthday :)

My class decorated our classroom!

Everyone singing to me...

My SOE Class
From left: Stephen, James, Fred, Bree, Myrriah, Justin, Danny (school leader), ME, Amy (staff), Kersti (staff), Above me from left: Eric (staff), Miles, Moira, Nathan, Ryan.


My birthday dinner! The table was beautifully decorated.


A video of the YWAM Perth Birthday Song! And my amazing cake :)

I had such a great birthday. I felt very loved and special even though I was away from family and friends. What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I forgot we're almpst Birthday twins :) Hope everything is going well for you...you're in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete