STEPHANIE UNGARO
Serving with YWAM Australia

Friday, December 3, 2010

Partnership and Prayer Request

Hello Everyone!

So here is the finance update: I have 4 more days to raise $3,000.00. God has done miracles for me in the past, and I know this situation will be no different. However, I am in great need of your prayers during this time. Please pray for financial release to bring God's Kingdom to Mexico City and Australia.

Below is my partnership request:

I am currently doing a School of Evangelism (SOE) in Perth, Australia with Youth With A Mission (YWAM). I began in October and am in the eighth week of my school.

The SOE has been amazing thus far. We have covered lecture topics such as Evangelism, Cross Cultural Communication, Spiritual Warfare, Holy Spirit, and Apologetics and go out into the community to evangelize three times a week, influencing the city of Perth for Christ. We have seen amazing fruit from these outings as we trust God and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. I am growing in my relationship with God as I learn more about his character and his incredible love for all people.

The outreach phase of my school to Mexico City is just about three weeks away. We leave on December 29th and return on February 14th. YWAM Perth has been sending multi-disciplined teams into Mexico City to partner with the local church in reaching their city over the past 9 months. We have seen unprecedented citywide unity and evangelism resulting in over 7,500 salvations and many miracles of healing and deliverance.

My team will work in a region of the city to serve and come alongside churches and existing ministries, as well as equip, mobilize and release local believers in evangelism. We will do this through running evangelism seminars and taking people out onto the streets for ministry.

After leaving Mexico City, my team will return to Perth where we will again partner with local churches through evangelism seminars and impact their region of the city. Our desire and intention is to be a blessing and catalyst for transformation both in and outside the church.

I would like to provide opportunity for you to "go" through me by investing prayerfully and financially in this trip. This 11-week outreach requires a cost of $4,500. God has been providing, but I still have a need of $3,000 by December 10, 2010. My commitment to you is to serve the Lord diligently with all my heart, while keeping you informed of how your gift is building God's Kingdom in Mexico and Australia.

If you feel to contribute (no amount is too small!), here is how:

1. First and foremost we need prayer and covering during our time away. Please keep me and my team in your prayers.

2. Make out a check out to OCC (tax-deductible) and mail to:

Orlando Community Church

1067 Rainer Drive, Suite 1003

Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

Write “Stephanie-YWAM” on the memo line.

3. Youth With A Mission Perth's website:

www.ywamperth.org.au and go to credit card payments. Please ensure you send an email with my name, the amount you send, and what it is for "SOE outreach fees”.

Thank you so much for prayerfully considering partnering with me on this outreach!

Blessings,

Stephanie Ungaro


No comments:

Post a Comment